|My webcomic :3 Active! Updates return on the 25th of May.|
I'm a girl born the late year of 1993 and I have drawn 2D art officially since 2004 and on and off before that. In dA I wish to be known for my freshly started comic, Temperature, but until it gets more popular I just have to settle for "The cliche avoiding gamer girl"- title. One thing people should know about me is that I was born and raised in Finland (Until Oct 2014 when I moved to USA), and so I'm described just like any other Finnish person. A coconut. I'm hard on the outside, and so can seem judgmental, blunt, distant and cold, but if you get through that hard shell, you see the soft inside that makes me caring, accepting and one really weird person to have around XD|
Unless you write my name "Hannah". That's when you made your first mistake.
- - -
- "Don't get jealous of someone doing something better at art. Start learning from them so one day someone can learn from you."
- "Never attach your self esteem to your art or eventually you will hate what you used to love."
- "Forcing yourself to learn is one way. Waiting till you want to learn is another."
- "If you want to hear kind words about your art, be ready to do the same for others. "
- "Failure comes the moment you stop trying."
Current Residence: Living in States! PA people!
Favourite genre of music: Honestly you can find anything from Hamsterdance to Rammstein on my music player.
Favourite style of art: cartoon
Wallpaper of choice: colorful plz
Skin of choice: ... O_o .....I think I keep this one.
Favourite cartoon character: MC Cobra
Personal Quote: "Just saying"
Go back in calender and look what weekday you were born:
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.